Fire Alarm Control Panel 5 ZONE
- Alarm Verification: To avoid false alarm from environment interference and unstable pulse. On receiving a fire signal from detector or manual call point, Panel accumulates the fire signal before Alarm Verification time: 12 seconds, if the fire signal is still existing, Panel start to alert.
- Zone test: Alarm and Fault function test.
- Back up battery test.
- Fault indications for wire disconnection, unstable AC power, battery short circuit or disconnection and fuse trouble.
- Different sounds to indicate fire alarm or disconnection.
- Annunciator is available to connect with.